Premium Goose Down
D3-DUKE is a hand-made premium sleeping bag made of quality down fillers and 290T high-density premium fabric coated with polyurethane with delicate workmanship, providing excellent heat-preserving functions as well as moist- and wind-proofing functions by fully preventing the removal of down with the processing of double-layer fabric.
The product renders sophisticated and quality feeling with warm and solid red color with black contours highlighted with dots of gray and purple colors.
Size : 2100 x 830 mm (82.67 x 32.67 inch)
Filling : 100% goose down
Weight : approx. 2100g
Shape : Mummy type
The product renders sophisticated and quality feeling with warm and solid red color with
black contours highlighted with dots of gray and purple colors.
Country of origin: Korea
Genuine duck down of fillers in the top and bottom of the product [Duck down: Pan-Pacific]
290T high-density, PU-coated fabric with water repelling and fireproofing functions
Zippers provided on the outside and inside of the sleeping bag; easy to close the bag inside the sleeping bag
he hood-fastening string enhances the heat preservation function in an irregular environment
Quality wine/block color design
Velcro for stopping a zipper from unzipping itself
Premium-quality sleeping bag with excellent wind breaking effects and heat preservation [double-layer fabric processing] Large space at the bottom for sound sleep
- Duck down filler guarantees heat preservation, ideal for use in spring, autumn, and winter seasons.
D3-DUKE Storage bag
Size : 450 x 230 mm (17.71 x 90.55 inch)
- The dimensions are not absolute dimensions. The dimensions may vary slightly depending on how you roll the sleeping bag as well as the force of tightening the fastening string.
Handle the sleeping bag as instructed below to keep the functions of the sleeping bag intact
1. Fold the sleeping bag as you would any bedding. It is best to keep the sleeping bag sufficiently inflated and hang it on a hanger or an over bar in a place of low humidity and good ventilation. Do not keep the bag in compression pack to store it for an extended period of time.
2. When storing the bag in a bedding drawer, place on the top of beddings to protect the bag from being pressed for an extended period of time. (Same method of storing duck down parka or goose down jacket)
Goose down sleeping bag may give off a unique odor during summer seasons with high humidity. Dry the bag in a shaded area with good ventilation to remove such odor.
3. Leaving or storing the wet sleeping bag for an extended period of time causes loss of resilient force and heat preservation function.
4. Purchasing the optional sleeping bag’s storing bag made of gauze is recommended to store the sleeping bag.
Do not wash the sleeping bag with water.
If it is inevitable to clean the sleeping bag, place the contaminated area of the sleeping bag on a flat floor and wipe the area with a smooth sponge soaked with mild detergent solution.
Do not dry the sleeping bag under direct sunlight; dry in shade with good ventilation.
Dry-cleaning of the sleeping bag is allowed; if you dry-clean the bag frequently, however, the fatty substance of goose down is removed, the down may become brittle, and the sewing line of the bag may be loosened, causing the escape of down.
Dry-cleaning shall be performed by experts in down cleaning to keep the functions of the sleeping bag intact for an extended period of time.
Fully dry the cleaned sleeping bag in shade away from direct sunlight and pound the bag to spread the sleeping bag evenly and make the down resilient.
When using the sleeping bag cover, you can clean the cover only; keep well and manage the functions of the sleeping bag.
Precautions in the use of the sleeping bag
Do not use the sleeping bag for applications other than sleeping.
Use the sleeping bag covered with the cover or under the tent when it rains.
Use the sleeping bag with winter clothes and socks worn in winter season.
Using the sleeping bag in an enclosed space or tent may cause suffocation. Do not cover your face with the sleeping bag.
Care shall be exercised to prevent accidents when children play with the sleeping bag.
The finger may get caught between zipper teeth and injured.
Never attempt to dry the sleeping bag directly with a heat source (causes risk of fire and deformation of the product).
Using the sleeping bag cover up to the service life of the product is recommended.
Cleaning the sleeping bag may reduce the volume of filler inside the bag. Do not clean the sleeping bag unless necessary.