Galaxy Goose Down
High Quality 90% Clothing Down
With highly dense 310T fabric material, the delicate processing technology brings the quality sleeping bag and it delivers sufficient space for your feet to feel comfortable and pleasant during camping night.
Size : 2150 x 900 x 500 mm (84.64 x 35.43 x 19.68 inch)
Filling : Goose Down 90%
Weight : 1500g
Fabric : Ripstop 290T ~ 310T (20 denia)
moisture-proofing / wind-breaking / water tightness / fireproofing functions
Standard functions of fireproofing, water repelling, and water tightness
Polyurethane coating on high-density fabric providing fireproofing and water-repelling functions to guarantee water tightness and moisture proofing, keeping the pleasant conditions intact
Reliable Production for High Quality
Folding an inner goose down fabric material attached to the net gives comfortable feeling for your feet movement inside.
- Country of origin : Korea
- Genuine duck down used as fillers of the product
- High-density, PU-coated fabric with water-repelling and fireproofing functions
- Double layer fabric finishing for providing excellent wind-breaking and moisture-proofing functions
- Velcro to prevent the zippers from opening
- Extra-large size sleeping bag accommodating a user with a large frame
- the space at the bottom of the sleeping bag lets you move your feet freely
- The actual size may vary slightly depending on the measuring method or user.
- The colors of the product may be rendered differently depending on the specification of your monitor.
- The materials of internal/external skins of the sleeping bag or color of the carrying case may vary depending on the season.
- Such deviation in materials and colors does not warranty replacement or return of the product.
Excellent wind-breaking effects and heat preservation
Quality premium sleeping bag with excellent wind-breaking effects and heat preservation function
The heat preservation function is kept intact by preventing cold wind from seeping into the sleeping bag.
Convenient mini pocket
A mini pocket is sewn on the sleeping bag for storing small belongings or smart phone.
The zippers, which open and close in both directions, allow you to open or close the zippers in either upward or downward direction. You can also easily open and close the zippers while you are in the sleeping bag.