Size : 2050 x 800 mm (80.70 x 31.49 inch)
Weight : abt. 1100g
Type : MIMMY shape
The colors you feel upon first seeing the product may vary from the photos of the product in this leaflet due to difference in the resolution of monitor, specifications of monitor of product image producer, place of taking photos of the product, or specifications of cameras.
Grand Camp Fringe Four-Season Sleeping Bag is made of aero-fill down with
light weight and excellent heat preservation function, boasting of light weight and excellent resilient force.
- Country of origin: Korea
- Aero-fill down as filler at the top and bottom for slim design and good heat preservation
- 290T fabric with high-density water-repelling and fireproofing functions
- Zippers provided on the outside and inside of the sleeping bag; easy to close the bag even when inside the sleeping bag
- Hood-fastening string enhancing the heat preservation function in an irregular environment
The top and bottom of the sleeping bag are made of aero-fill down (superfine fiber) to render excellent resilient force and heat preservation function with light weight.
Standard functions of fireproofing, water repelling, and water tightness
The surface cover fabric provides fireproofing and water-repelling functions to guarantee water tightness and moisture proofing, keeping pleasant conditions intact
The top and bottom of the sleeping bag are made of aero-fill down (superfine fiber) to render excellent resilient force and heat preservation function with light weight. The filler is smooth to the touch, with excellent volumetric feeling. Sanitary.
D3-KNIGHT Storage Bag
Size : 450 x 230 mm (17.71 x 9.05 inch)
- The dimensions of the carrying bag are not absolute dimensions. The dimensions may vary slightly depending on how you roll the sleeping bag as well as the force of tightening the fastening string.
- The color of the carrying bag may vary depending on the warehousing timing of fabric.
D3-Knight Four-Season Sleeping Bag is made of aero-fill down with light weight and excellent heat preservation function, boasting of light weight and excellent resilient force.
Handle the sleeping bag as instructed below to keep the functions of the sleeping bag intact
1. Fold the sleeping bag as you would any bedding. It is best to keep the sleeping bag sufficiently inflated and hang it on a hanger or an over bar in a place of low humidity and good ventilation. Do not keep the bag in compression pack to store it for an extended period of time.
2. When storing the bag in a bedding drawer, place on the top of beddings to protect the bag from being pressed for an extended period of time. (Same method of storing duck down parka or goose down jacket)
Goose down sleeping bag may give off a unique odor during summer seasons with high humidity. Dry the bag in a shaded area with good ventilation to remove such odor.
3. Leaving or storing the wet sleeping bag for an extended period of time causes loss of resilient force and heat preservation function.
4. Purchasing the optional sleeping bag’s storing bag made of gauze is recommended to store the sleeping bag.
Do not wash the sleeping bag with water.
If it is inevitable to clean the sleeping bag, place the contaminated area of the sleeping bag on a flat floor and wipe the area with a smooth sponge soaked with mild detergent solution.
Do not dry the sleeping bag under direct sunlight; dry in shade with good ventilation.
Dry-cleaning of the sleeping bag is allowed; if you dry-clean the bag frequently, however, the fatty substance of goose down is removed, the down may become brittle, and the sewing line of the bag may be loosened, causing the escape of down.
Dry-cleaning shall be performed by experts in down cleaning to keep the functions of the sleeping bag intact for an extended period of time.
Fully dry the cleaned sleeping bag in shade away from direct sunlight and pound the bag to spread the sleeping bag evenly and make the down resilient.
When using the sleeping bag cover, you can clean the cover only; keep well and manage the functions of the sleeping bag.
Precautions in the use of the sleeping bag
Do not use the sleeping bag for applications other than sleeping.
Use the sleeping bag covered with the cover or under the tent when it rains.
Use the sleeping bag with winter clothes and socks worn in winter season.
Using the sleeping bag in an enclosed space or tent may cause suffocation. Do not cover your face with the sleeping bag.
Care shall be exercised to prevent accidents when children play with the sleeping bag.
The finger may get caught between zipper teeth and injured.
Never attempt to dry the sleeping bag directly with a heat source (causes risk of fire and deformation of the product).
Using the sleeping bag cover up to the service life of the product is recommended.
Cleaning the sleeping bag may reduce the volume of filler inside the bag. Do not clean the sleeping bag unless necessary.