DRAMA Silicone Baby Bottle
Prepared for mom and baby DRAMA Silicone Baby Bottle!
Made of the quality silicone Reliable DRAMA Silicone Baby Bottle!
BPA Free / FDA Material / Safety
Reliable Product with EDCs Free / Boiling Sterilizable Product / Breastfeeding-based Nipple / Ergonomic Design
#1. Apricot Pink 200ml
#2. Apricot Pink 320ml
#3. Lime 200ml
#4. Lime 320ml
Size : 200ml (100 x 100 x 150 mm / 3.93 x 3.93 x 5.90 inch)
320ml (100 x 100 x 190 mm / 3.93 x 3.93 x 7.48 inch)
Material : PP, Silicone
Age : 0~
Manufacturer : Idea Syesang
Origin : South Korea
Feature of Mom-like Feeling Silicone Nipple
DRAMA Silicone Baby Bottle provides Y type nipple in the product contents. The Y-type nipple allows your baby to start feeding with baby bottle from new born and thus you don't need to change nipples. (But you need to make sure that a certain amount of milk may vary depending on your baby's growth. Recommend to use it for a specific condition)
When you clean the Y-type nipple, use a soft brush and clean it gently.
Silicone Nipple Feature
- Its shape looks very close to a real mom's nipple which is expertly textured and shaped to mimic tender soft mom's breast and thus it helps you making transition from mom to MAM smooth and easy.
- The soft tender mom-like nipple gives a natural feeling just the same as mom's breast feeding.
- It is made of quality skin-soft silicone which is flexible and soft.
- Silicone bottle can be squeezed easily without touching inside and it is very hygienic.
- It can be cleaned by using the method of boiling, UV, and microwave.
- Designed to never collapse during bottle feeding
- Designed to mimic breastfeeding with the most comfortable angle close to mom's breast line
- Provided the smooth fluent curves which help breast-feed infant with ease
Silicone Baby Bottle of DRAMA provides Y-type nipple that does not let formula come out of nipple unless baby sucks, compared to other types of silicone nipple that give small or medium flow of formula when you squeeze.
- When you clean the Y-type nipple, use a soft brush and clean it gently.
- Ensure to keep it clean before and after use.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not place it near or against heaters, open flame, or other hot objects. Do not give a shock or damage by sharp material.
- Boil the bottle and use sterilized tongs to put out. (UV sterilizing method as well) Doing excessive boiling may cause damage.
- Never prop the bottle and let your baby feed alone.
- The bottle may get dirt due to the nature of the silicone material and thus you may wash off with ease.