Every day, tons of shredded paper come out of the offices and get waste. Combining the Korean traditional paper (Hanji) making and water culturing methods with upcycled materials,
such as the shredded paper and seeds, Paper Garden makes eco-friendly and cultural handicrafts.
■ Product Information
- Product Name: Upcycled and Handmade Pot-Paper DIY Card (No Painting Card)
- Size: 150 ㎜ × 100 ㎜ (with a manually created, natural outline)
- Material: shredded paper, leftover hanji, leftover paper, seeds
- Seeds: Milk vetch, Green PakChoi, Broccoli seed, Kohlrabi seed, Brown mustard-indian mustard seed (mix)
- Items Included: 1 Upcycled and Handmade Pot-Paper Card (No Paintiong), 1 instruction card, and 1 eco-friendly card envelope
♼ A popular, handmade paper from Korea and the world’s only upcycled handmade postcard with seeds
♼ A great gift for your loved ones and dear friends, as the world’s only handmade postcard with seeds
♼ As an eco-friendly and ethical product, it’s a great promotional item for local festivals, a souvenir postcard for company events, social gatherings, and so on.
♼ Creative upcycling of shredded paper: Despite the global efforts toward upcycling shredded paper, Paper Garden is the only item with high marketability so far, attracting much attention at home and abroad.
♼ Contributing to the protection of the environment, helping communities in need and local artists
Website | www.cooponre.com