Purpose of Use
- In anesthesia and examination, treatment and medical administration, it is used as disposable puncture needle to puncture on skin or tissue for inserting catheter or for injection into body.
How to Use
- Select suitable product and open carefully in an aseptic condition and remove protective cover avoiding any damage.
- Perform an operation to patient.
- After operation, dispose used needle with protective cover according to waste matter scrap regulation.
- 22G, 20G, 18G/80mm
- The product must not be used if the packaging has been compromised or contaminated, or if any abnormalities are observed in the epidural needle.
- The product must not be re-used
- The product must not be re-sterilized
- Do not apply excessive force when advancing the epidural needle since this can result in in the risk of the needle bending or breaking
- Contact with bone can result in the rist of deformation of the needle tip
- Use of an epidural needle having a deformed tip can lead to increased risk of damage to the blood vessel