AUTOMOBILE, AIRCRAFT, HEAVY INDUSTRIAL MACHINE, METAL WORKING, GLASS CUTTING WORK, HANDLING AND HANDLING OF SHARP MATERIAL, HANDLING OF SHARE MATERIAL, HANDLING OF VARIOUS CUTTING-OFF MATERIALS, MAINTENANCE OF HEAVY METAL, MAINTENANCE OF HEAVY METAL, MAINTENANCE OF MACHINE, MAINTENANCE OF HEAVY METAL, AND LEAVING ACTIVITY
(I) Best protective cutting resistance level 5
Prevents the danger of wear, cut, and breakage at the highest levels of wear, cutting and breakage, when handling hazardous materials such as steel, blades, metals, glass, wood, lumber, timber, building materials, gardens, outdoor fishing, and mountain climbing.
(B) Bare-handling 3D designs
Thin and light high quality 13 gauge super fibers are ergonomically designed to suit the size of the hands, and are excellent in elasticity and adhesion, and are easy to wear even if they are worn for a long time.It is a cut prevention glove for men and women who excel in precision work.
(C) Powerful power grip and durability
Work on oil, water, and dried surfaces with a grip stronger than bare hands, and minimize the fatigue of the hands.It lasts twice as much as the general PUP coating, and lasts for a long time after washing.It's a nine-day nitrile-forming coating that lasts all day.
(4) Smart Touch
It allows you to move on screen, such as mobile phones, and you can proceed with your work efficiently.The wrist rubber portion is excellent in elasticity and easy to attach and detach.
(5) Highly reliable credibility
CE and ANSI certified products with high quality.Silicon free.No harm done.
Please verify that you are suitable for use before use.When handling a sharp substance, you always need to be careful about the user's attention.
It is not a voltage resistance.Please do not use electric shocks because of the danger of electric shock.
Comfort and protection
- Kevlar, Dinima, Supermarkets, and 3D weaving technology of the next generation.
- World best nitrile coating technology
We are pursuing the development of comfortable cutting, abrasion, protection against breakage, and safety gloves.
Powerful protective performance
CEC-EN388 highest evaluation 4544, abrasion level 4, cut level 5, break level 4, and thrust level 4
ANSI cut resistor A4, ASTM F2297-15
3D weaving technology based on ergonomics
It's designed to accommodate men and women's sizes, and it's designed to maintain comfort in the long run, even if you wear ergonomic designs.
- Excellent precision work, thin and strong safety gloves
- High-quality nitrile foam coatings allow drivers to use their gloves without slipping or twisting during accurate operation.
HIGH-QUALITY NITRILE COATING TECHNOLOGY
- Increase the safety of working with oil, water, and dry surfaces without sliding on the surface of the water, and improve the safety of the work.
- It is economical with durability and washing performance twice as much as general PUP coating.
- Highly ventilated, and long-term wear lasts for a long time.
- High-quality production control