Honey Sliced Korean Red Ginseng
1. Composition rate of Soaking liquid: 10% of frutose, 4% of glucose, 4% of oligosaccharide, 2% of honey
2. Storage: Keep in a cool and dry place. Away form direct sunlight. When open it, finish quickly as soon as possible.
3. Content: 20g*5ea / 20g*10ea
4. One carton quantity:
- 20 boxes: (20g*5ea) *20
- 10 boxes: (20g*10ea) *10
5. Shelf life: 36 months
6. 6-year aged Korean red ginseng root soaked in honey, sliced and dried.
7. Caution: If you have allergy, check the ingredients before taking it. Precipitate would be occurring due to the conponent.
K-Ginseng (Cheon Gyoung Sam) was born under unique project supported by Gyeonggi Provincial Government.
After privatization of Korea Ginseng Corporation, K-Ginseng became a single brand guaranteed by government.
Among 12 Ginseng producers associations nationally, 4 large Ginseng Cooperatives such as Gaesung, Gyeonggi Dongbu, Gimpo-Paju, and Ansung, which retain the 1000 year long cultivation skills and technology, have jointly created celebrity brand of 6 years aged K-Ginseng. Currently 6,500 individual producers cultivating under our unique brand.
Gyeonggi Province is well known to have optimal geographical and geological conditions for cultivation of 6years aged Ginseng.
K-Ginseng is a perfect proved product.
It has been certified by USA FDA, Global GAP, JGAP, GMP and Islam HALAL.