Usually, children are short, so they get their feet floating in the air when they sit in the car seat.
The floating feet can cause blood circulation problems and damage to the knee, which can negatively affect a child's growth.
and Children feel frustrated because it's hard to keep a good posture.
BEBEROOT developed a foothold for comfortable and safe car seats by keeping the child's body in place during car emergencies.
1. Minimize car seat violence
- Child car seat (4 years of age or younger) : Stepladder belt secures the car seat one more time
-Junior Car seat (5 +) : No components rubbing against the car seat battock
2. Belt type for height adjustment and easy splice attachment of footrests
3. Product unification allows for easy storage and transportation
4. Support racks are less than 88 mm wide, so can be installed in any car seats
5. Friendly design that kids like
1. Protect against gravity pressure
2. Provide more comfort
3. Stay in a stable posture
4. Small and sturdy
5. Applicable to a wide range of car seats