MABO Shoelace Holders are a product to help putting on and taking off shoes convenient.
It is very easy to use and easily adjustable to your tightening needs.
It is available for both flat and oval shoelaces.
Comes in 2 colors of semi-transparent and black.
It is made with Polycarbonate.
How to set up your MABO Shoelace Holder
1. Feed your shoelaces into the center holes in an upward direction.
2. Then feed the lace into the hole, next to the center hole, in a downward direction.
3. Feed the laces again into the side hole from the inside to the outside.
4. Lastly, feed the laces into the front hole from the inside to the outside.
But before you take it out of the front hole, hook the lace over the little bar available
so that the loops may look like a bow tie.
5. You’re done!
How to tighten and loosen shoelaces
* How to tighten your shoelaces.
1. Hold either sides of your ribbon, most nearest to the shoelace holder.
2. Pull them away from the holder.
3. Press the holder gently with the thumb, if necessary.
* How to loosen shoelaces.
1. Squeeze open the holder gently with your thumb, index finger, middle finger, with one hand.
2. Pull it up away from your shoes.
The person in chargePARK TAEHEUM
Address304 Hyoryeong-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul (06720)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.