• The endoscopic visual imaging system, called MEDVISION, is designed for taking and displaying specific visual images, which
can be selectively divided into 2, 4 captured pictures on the screen, as a result of choosing the appropriate otoscope, sinuscope
and laryngoscope, supplying the proper intensity of lighting, in the meantime, if software program is installed on the PC, you can
save, retrieve and bring those captured pictures.
- Remarkably Much Higher Quality, Very Competitive Price, Long Life Sustainable Operation.
- Compact & Smart Design, High Definitive Image Display, Easy Grip of Gun Type Cable.
Unique & Convenient Design of Cart.
1) Power Source: AC220V,50/60 Hz
2) Power Consumption: 280W
3) Luminous Flux: 720 Lm
4) Light Source: DC15V/ 150W
5) Dimension: 300(W) x 285(D) x 125(H) mm
6) Weight: 10 kg
7) Memory Board: 1/2/4 Capture (NTSC/PAL)
8) life span (Halogen): 100 Hrs
9) Camera: 1/3” Single Chip, 520K Pixels
10) Video Output: Composite: 1Vp-p
11) Class & Type: Class I, Type B