1) Adhesive central heel pad *2ea
2) Adhesive expanded heel pad *2ea
3) Two of the small screw. (built-in a hole of no.1 heel pad)
*Assistant heel is included.
*You can adjust the size.
*Use it according to shoes style.
Self-gaboshe is highly recommended for who have these problems below!
-People who feels uncomfortable with shoes or high-heels.
-People who are easy to slip well and fall down.
-Preventing the foot shock because of thin sole.
-People who got big stress on ankle, knee and waist because of high-heels.
-People who work while standing for a long time.
-People who want to wear the favorite shoes for a long time like it's new.
-People who were disappointed with simple anti-slipping pad.
-People who feel cumbersome with visiting repair shop.
-People who have hallux valgus.
-People who suffer from plantar facilities.
How to use
(URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncWRVy1YLR4)
First, after a bit folding the no.1 adhesive paper of central heel pad and no.2 expanded heel pad, make it positioned on the bottom of heels.
*Point: Stick the no.1 heel pad far 5mm from the head of heel.
Remove the adhesive paper completely and, press it.
3. Adjusting two pieces
Adjust two of the small screw to first holes of both no.1 heel pad.
* Shoes with pointed toes : Just use the no.1 heel pad. (Not cutting) (How to use URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1uGQnjXZRM)
* Shoes with round toes : Cut the no.1 heel pad. (Use a box cutter, not scissors) (How to use URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEMaYHNfib0)