About Taping Master (Taping Manual Book)
Article and Abridgement of Master Book>
The Principle of Taping The purpose of Taping is to prevent and protect joints and muscle injuries. It involves elastic tapes that do not contain gel‐like pain relief patches and reinforce their function. When one has disorders of pain, Taping on the skin, muscle and fascia joints can restore basic human function. Taping is designed to be well ventilated, and balances the body with the muscle because of its excellent ventilation and soft adhesive strength durability. Also, the tape is elastic and its elasticity is similar to human muscle contraction which allows us to derive fundamental body reactions. Taping keeps the muscle from being overextended, and by lifting up the skin (about 10 micron) the space between the skin and muscle is broadened. At this moment the skin forms a spiral (wave) shape, flow of the blood and lymph is promoted between the facial linings and the ability to propagate is fostered, which soothes pain. Also, motion function of the muscle is improved, allowing us to do physical efforts healthily. Thus, Taping Therapy has no side effects, is easy to perform, and overall works fast. The Effect Of Taping Taping Therapy? Specially coated tape will help relieve the pain
1. Corrects muscle functions and prevents further damages Taping corrects the muscle function and prevents secondary damage. Because of the elasticity of the tape, the skin and muscle is stimulated so that the tensed Up muscle goes back to its original state. When the muscle in pain is neglected alone, Surrounding muscles react to it, which can lead to secondary damage or elevated pain. Therefore, Taping not only corrects the muscle function but also prevents secondary
2. Helps blood circulation (lymph and tissue fluid) Because the tape lifts up the skin, stagnant tissue fluid or internal fluid in the topical part is discharged and the circulation of the blood or lymph is prompted, soothing pain.
3. Relieves the pain By Taping on the painful part, it soothes pain neurologically
4. Helps joints to prevent misalignment The muscle around the joint is often over‐tensed and by Taping it, the motion of the muscle goes back to itself, which prevents the joints from being dislocated.
5. How to use
1. Attach the tape on exact points. Tape should be placed on the starting and ending point of muscle pain.
2. Since the muscle length is different, muscle should be stretched and cut the tape for its length or size.
3. Muscle should be stretched, but the tape should Not be stretched, attach the tape in the length of original release paper
4. If you feel uncomfortable after taping, tear off and attach it again (Allergic or gets red easily, DO NOT USE IT)
5. You may apply water on tape, but after applying water, dry it with towel or blow dryer
6. After applying the tape for 2‐3 days, if you still have the pain, retry it after 1‐2 days
7. To remove the tape, according to the texture of skin, press the skin by one hand and rolling it up by the other hand slowly
Shows How to use Taping and learn Taping Theraphist easily to our life.