* Hot and spicy soup
* Use lyophilized, rich bean sprouts chrysanthemum block (100% domestic bean sprouts, the industry's only)
* Use of our traditional salt "Hamchoijayeom" which has rich minerals (not purified salt)
- Fresh and refreshing broth flavor
* Only company that use "Hamchojayeom" in this field
* 50% rice (100% Korean rice)
* The noodle is not fried in oil, the trans fat '0'
* Low sodium, low calorie foods (359kcal)
* Use only domestic ingredients for most of the main ingredients including rice, bean sprouts, red pepper powder, and onion
* Expiration date: 12 months
* used a high-quality container for rice noodle
- Open the lid, open the enclosed soup and sprinkle evenly on the noodle.
- Put the boiled water to the inside water mark line and cover the lid.
- You can have it in 3 to 4 minutes
Following our slogan "Country Love, Rural Love"
We signed an MOU with farmers to use Korean rice instead of imported rice.
We are actively participating in the sodium reduction campaign by using a variety of minerals and using natural salty salt "Hamchojayeom"
We provide safe and healthy food to consumers.