How to use ?
1.Start with a good moisturizer or
moisturizing primer. Apply your favorite face cream/oil and let it soak between 5 and 15 minutes.
2. Warm up the foundation between your fingers or on the back of your hand bring the product to your body temperature, which will create a more blended finish, and a long lasting effect.
3.Dot the foundation onto your T zone (forehead, nose, chin) and cheeks if necessary.
Use your fingers or a foundation brush to
smooth out the product in outwards motions
. Don't forget your neck if you are doing a full coverage look!
4. Spritz a blending sponge with any face mist / makeup fixing spray and settle the foundation in until it blends fully and looks "just like skin"
(Optional : Settle your oily or creasing areas -usually nose, undereyes, forehead- to create a semi-matte, natural finish)
5. To finish, use a makeup setting spray to settle this base for hours and hours~
Want more natural, lightweight coverage? Add a few drops of moisturizer or face oil to the foundation before applying it.
- Want fuller coverage/color correction?
Mix in a bit of concealer.
- A LIGHTWEIGHT, HYDRATING FOUNDATION : Elevate your skin to flawlessness with this feather-light foundation
- BUILDABLE : Even when layering, this moisturizing formula will help you get a natural finish, in a minimal amount of tim
- NO CREASING : The creamy, thick texture of this foundation will give you a healthy dewy look, but stay smooth all day long. Say goodbye to apparent fine lines and unaesthetic creasing/separating!