- Type: Disposable Camera Drapes
- Brand Name: Sani-Sleeve
- Model Number: DS6S16
- Place of Origin: Seoul, South Korea
|Packaging Details||Individually Wrapped, Diameter 2 3/8 in. X 5 ft.6 in.(60mm X 1,650mm)
24 pieces per box, 48 boxes per carton
Diameter 2 3/8 in. X 5 ft.6 in.(60mm X 1,650mm)
24 pouches per box, 24 boxes per carton
Suggested use : Antiseptic with small handpieces, dental implants, cautery, endoscopy
Protects and gives hand piece or suction that disinfection does not become when operate.
Was processed disinfection by EO GAS.
1. Remove the blue adhesive tape from the ring and gently pull to open the end of the Sani-sleeve.
2. Guide the lens to the opening from the front.
3. Fasten the Sani-Sleeve to the lens with the adhesive tape.
4. Pass the lens through the ring opening so that it can be adopted to the camera by circulating staff.
5. Push or pull the plastic ring over the camera.Sani-Sleeve is a disposable drape made of tough,
thin polyethylene in a unique, U.S. Patented, FDA-accepted design for medical, surgical and dental procedure
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.