- Package Size : 7.87 X 11.8 inches 0.03oz Size : 2.36 X 3.34 inches Silicagel Beads Size : Approx. 0.03 - 0.11 inches Ingredient : Silica Gel
- It only consists of orange indicating silica gel, and it’s an excellent and safe one without cobalt.
- Product package is made of PET which can be used for pharmaceutical and grocery use. It’s durable and stands repetitive use of microwave and oven.
- External package used durable PET and has zipper to store the remaining items for a long time.
- When the item turns into green, apply heat over it using microwave or oven to use it again. It doesn’t take much space for it doesn’t get bigger even if it absorbs moisture.
It doesn’t contain harmful ingredients such as cobalt. It’s easy to check the degree of absorption for it only consists of indicating gel. It’s easy to check the change of colors for it’s packed in transparent PET pack. Silica gel is silicon dioxide, pure and porous glass, made of sodium silicate. It got refined and processed as a marble type. Its powerful absorption comes from millions of small pores. Even after the particle is saturated, size or shape don’t change. When it absorbs moisture, it turns into green. Then, put it into microwave or oven to reuse it. Can be reused for 3-4 times How to use Place an indicating gel to humid environment. How to reuse Put the green color indicating gel in the oven with 200-250F for 10 min. or in the microwave for 0.5-2 hours to reactive it. Do not put it in the oven over 250F. Heating time depends on the status of beads. Product Package Clean Home : 0.35oz 50EA Active Multi : 0.17oz 100EA Fresh Kitchen: 0.03oz 250EA Applicable Place Clean Home : Closet, cabinet, dresser Active Multi : Shoe shelf, shoe, instrument, sporting supplies, electronics, camera, cellphone, iPad, container, souvenir, jewelry, document, lens, clothes, cosmetics, book, bags Fresh Kitchen : Cupboard, leftovers, bread, food, medication, vitamin, seed, nut, beef jerky, snack, cookies, spice, animal food Cautions Seal the product tightly when storing. Be careful not to be ingested by children. When ingested, do not induce vomiting and take doctor’s examination. Do not use it for other purposes.