When you brush your teeth, do you think it is good to have a lot of bubbles in your mouth? Inexpensive toothpastes mostly use large amount of petroleum-based synthetic surfactants as the foaming agent. I will tell you the truth covered in bubbles. Have you ever had a bitter taste when you ate fruit or juice after brushing? Synthetic surfactants paralyze the taste buds of the tongue, which makes them feel tasteless. Try brushing without synthetic surfactants. You can feel the original taste!
Do you think that toothpaste should contain fluoride to prevent tooth decay? Once upon a time, our ancestors maintained healthy teeth only with salt. With proper brushing habits and basic brushing, tooth decay can be prevented.
Fluorine is a component that must be listed in the notation. This means that there is a high risk component. Children aged 6 years or younger are at risk of swallowing general toothpaste. Remember the residue that can not be washed well. We eliminate fluoride and use other effective ingredients. Daily brushing, safety is the answer.
1. Great effect without 7 harmful substances.
(surfactant, coloring, preservative, animal origin ingredient, mineral oil, Sodium Saccharin and fluorine)
2. Uses material-absorb-method to remove cavity bacterias.
3. No abrasive, No damage to teeth and gums.
4. Can taste fruits or juice right after brushing your teeth.
5. Approved by US FDA and KOR MDFS.
6. Highly effective in removing bad breath.
7. Prevents cavity, periodontitis and gingivitis.
8. Excellent scaling and whitening effect.