Sports Tex sports tape - uncut
Size : 50 mm x 32 m (2 inch x 104.98 ft)
Composition : Fabric 97% cotton, 3% polyurethane Adhesive : 100% acrylic
- Decrease pain
- Enhance performance
- Support for muscles and joints
- Prevent injuries and fatigue
- Improve lymphatic and blood flows
- Latex Free
- Water Resistant
- Stays on up to 4-5days
The start of less pain and more performance with SportsTex Tapes
Kinesiology tape is a thin, stretch, elastic cotton strip with an acrylic adhesive which is worldwide technique being used in many sporting fields as well as with patents in physiotherapy. It was designed to have similar elasticity to skin and muscle. It enlarges the space between skin and muscles so that the circulation of blood, lymph, tissue fluid can be increased which result in the relief of muscle and joint pain.
SPORTS TEX, Original kinesiology therapeutic tape, it offers all of the therapeutic benefits and can be applied in a variety of methods which are flexible and adjustable to suit your needs. SPORTS TEX tape can be used by physical therapist, athletic trainers, occupational therapists, physicians with muscle pains.
Key Advantages of SPORTS TEX Kinesiology tape
- Superior Quality of Cotton Fabric : SPORTS TEX tape comprised of 97% cotton fabric which is designed to be the same
thickness and elasticity of the skin.
- Superior Quality of Adhesive : The adhesive is 100% acrylic which is hypo-allergenic and heat activated
- Quality materials all produced in South Korea
- Certificates : CE, FDA, ISO9001:2008
ONE OF THE BEST QUALITY KINESIOLOGY TAPES!