Although a positive result may indicate infection with HIV-1 or HIV-2, the sample should be tested again with ELISA, western blot or other confirmatory test for final judgment. A positive result will not change once it has been established at 20 minutes, however in order to prevent any incorrect results, the test results should not be interpreted after 20minutes.
HIV1/2 Rapid Test
BioTracer™ HIV 1/2 Rapid Test is an immunochromatography based one-step in vitro diagnostics test for the qualitative determination of antibodies against HIV 1/2 in serum, plasma or whole blood.
• Immunochromatography based one-step in vitro diagnostics test
• No instruments needed
• Applied highly purified HIV recombinant proteins : p24 ,gp41 and gp36
• Detect HIV type1 and type2 with separate test lines at one time
• Sensitivity : 99.9% , Specificity : 99.2%
• Specimen : Serum , Plasma or Whole Blood
• Reading Time : 5 ~20 min
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.