Our company’s Real Sagol Gom Soup (Korean Beef Bone Soup) is a frozen packaged product
which uses a large Korean cauldron, designed by 1998 Utility Model Patent no. 15399 and two
others, which is used to boil and make a broth from carefully selected domestic bones. This
process is done twice for 12 hours, after which they are flash-frozen in a -40°C freezer.
Currently, Solmoroo Inc’s Pocheon Factory and Cheolwon Factories are making Sagol Gon Soul
from 100 large cauldrons, each of which can make 300 portions.
● 100% Pure Korean cow bones used
● A pure product that doesn’t use MSG or additives.
● Frozen delivery (12 months from the date of purchase in frozen state)
● Boiled for 12 hours without opening the pot
● May be consumed as fresh gom soup after 6-9 minutes of heating
● Can be used as a stock for all cuisines
● A health food for the whole family, especially children, the elderly, and students.
● A nutritious and healthy food product for growing children and the men of the house that have a
hard time cooking because of work.
● It is good for a patient’s recovery during and after an illness because it is high in collagens and
● Great for double income families—This is a food product that couples, modern couples, and
elderly parents can easily cook and conveniently eat.
- 1 Pack : 600g each
- 1 Box : 16 packs each
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.