DACC has pioneered the design, qualification and manufacturing of cost efficient alternatives for high usage brake disks. DACC carbon brake disks are now in service with Korean F-16 fighter such as block 32 and block 52, recognized worldwide for their braking power, endurance and cost efficiency.
- F-16 BLCOK 32 AIRCRAFT BRAKE
- 1998. 2 : Certification Approval of Military Use (MND)
- Delivered serial production to Rokaf annually since 1999
- F-16 BLOCK 52 AIRCRAFT BRAKE
- 2001.11 : Certification Approval of Military Use (MND)
- Delivered serial production to Rokaf annually since 2002
Advantages of performance
- Longer service life : lower operation cost and wear rate
- Safety : higher friction coefficient and short braking distance at Refused Take-off braking
- Performance : Excellent Braking and friction stability at high temperature
- A/T-50 JET TRAINER BRAKE has been developing
- T-4 TRAINER BRAKE has been developing
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.