DigiLog Doorlock (DLD)?
▶ The opening and locking function uses an analog mechanism - the safest locking method - while including a digital mortise.
▶ It can alternate the opening and shutting of the door mechanically with an emergency digital function in case of breaking out of the digital function.
Information & Specification
Digital Doorlock Innovation
Super-Slim Design 11mm Thick
* Stainless Steel Body
The stainless steel body is superior and stronger against damage than die casting.
* Etching Design
Sleek & modern design using the latest laser and etching process
A wide range of designs are available to meet the needs of individual tastes.
-- Advanced Features --
* Password touch sensor, smart card & transit card
- Touch sensor sensitivity is unique and unlike others in the market.
- Up to 250 cards can be registered to a single door lock.
- Smart cards & transit cards can both be used in Korea and Japan to open door lock (ISO14443 Type A, ISO15693 Type A, & Felica).
* Intercom function
- Pushing the Start Button for 2 sec (Power On) allows you to hear visitors at the door.
* Automatic lock function
- If the door is not opened after password or smart card authentication, it will automatically lock after 5 seconds.
* Prevention of unlawful entry
- Failing to enter the password 3 times in a row correctly will power down the lock for 60 seconds. Moreover, it will signal to an intruder that the security feature is turned on.
* Voice guidance service
- Guidance of procedure for registration by voice announcement .
* Selecting door function (Auto/Open)
-The automatic lock function may be deactivated if many visitors go in and out (setting only available while door is open).
* Alarm function
- In the case of a sensed entry without password authentication, the alarm rings at 80dB for 2 minutes.
- When the door is left partially open, a voice will announce "Please check to see that the door is properly locked" 3 times at 10 second intervals.
* Fire sensor
- When the temperature sensor inside the door lock senses an indoor temperature above 60, the door may be opened from the outside by turning the handle without requiring password authentication.
* Digital Emergency Circuit
- Includes additional digital MICOM circuit in mortise in case of emergency.
- In case of main circuit breakdown or depleted battery, the MICOM circuit in the mortise goes into emergency mode making it possible to enter and exit the room.
* Automatic Mechanical Lock
- Automatic mechanical deadbolt lock system, without a driving motor.
- Possibility of entering/exiting the premises in spite of depleted
battery, motor trouble, or circuit failure.
* Safety Lock
- Safety lock installed on deadbolt to protect against forced entry
* Resistant to Electric Shock
- Resistance to electric currents up to 30,000 Volts
* Low-Power Mechanism
- When ID certification is accepted, the deadbolt unlocks manually by turning the handle.
- The door may be opened from inside simply by turning the handle manually.
- When the door closes, the deadbolt locks automatically without battery power.
* Easy Installation & Dual Handle Direction
- Separate mortise trim makes for easy installation on all type of doors.
- Only one ø10mm hole needed for installation.
- Dual handle direction.
▶ Inner/Outer Size : 76.0mm(W) x 250.0mm(H) x 11.0mm(T)/Without Handle
▶ DC 6V (1.5V ALKALINE BATTERY (AAA size) 4pcs)