As a main method of aromatherapy, this instrument uses a lit tea candle to make it possible to inhale the essential oil.
Instructions : Fill 2/3 of the top of the oil burner with water.
Drop 2~3 drops of the essential oil
(control the volume according to the place and the strength of the scent).
Light the tea candle at the bottom.
Relax and take in the scent spreading across the room.
Each essential oil has outstanding therapeutic functions, deodorizing effects and ability to remove bad smells.
<< The bowl part might break if you pour cold water on it when it is hot and also take care that you do not burn yourself by touching the hot component.>>
Precautions for use
1. You have to pour an adequate amount of water in the bowl to prevent the bowl from breaking or to protect yourself from getting a burn.
2. The bowl can break easily if you pour cold water into it when it is hot, so take precautions.
3. Dont keep the water on the burner for long, but change the water within 1~2 days.
4. Experience the effects of oils and then purchase the oil of an appropriate function.
5. Set it up at a place away from the reach of infants and young children.
6. Store it in a safe place so that it does not break.