The Spine System fastens the spine in the right place. The Ortho-Tech Spine System is easy and safe to use and widely used.
Scoliosis , Lordosis ,Kyphosis,Spinal tumor, Dislocation , Fracture of the vertebral body Degenerative spondylolisthesis , Stenosis
Major operations for Scoliosis , Lordosis ,Kyphosis,Spinal tumor, Dislocation , Fracture of the vertebral body Degenerative spondylolisthesis , Stenosis
- A medical device comprised of a Spine Screw, a Rod, a Set Screw and a Cross Link
- Mono Standard Type: As a fixed head, it is the most widely used screw for spine procedures
- Poly Standard Type: As a free head, it makes it easy to arrange screws of more than 2 levels between the rod and screw.
- Mono Reduction Type: As a long head, it can be cut to match the length of the spine.
- Rod: Basically the ∅6.0 is used. There are rods from 40mm to 500mm. It helps connect spine screws and support the spine.
- Set Screw: It tightens up the connection between screws and rods. It can be mounted on all the 3 types of screws.
- Cross Link: It is easy to use and there are 3 types of size. It connects the left and right rods.