< Features >
1. Li-Ion/Polymer charging
- 1-Cell (3.6V) battery: Cellular phones, Digital cameras, PMP
- 2-Cell (7.2V) battery: DSLR cameras
- 2-step charging for the best optimum charging (Constant current and then, constant voltage charging)
-TTA-24-pin jack-used charging: Cellular phone and TTA-24-pin products
2. Charging by use of general USB (5.0V, 900mA) output terminal
- MP3P, Electronic dictionary, Wireless mouse, Mini electric fans, …
- The inconvenience that a notebook computer or PC should be on for charging by use of general USB has been removed.
3. Ni-Cd/MH charging
- It is possible to charge 2 ea of AA and AAA size battery. (Sequential charging)
- dV/ dt, d2V/ dt, -dV, and dT/ dt functions are applied for the best optimum charging.
- Battery-discharge function built-in to remove the memory effect