How does HID bulb work?
The xenon gas and mercury metal halide salts inside a light emitting tube are energized and emit
light when the molybdenum electrode discharges plasma. These products are the complete
substitutes for the genuine bulbs used for HID lighting systems of cars. They are produced
completely in Korea using the latest facilities. Manufactured with superb quality, they have been
exported to Japan. While genuine HID products turn yellow , our products have met the needs of
consumers in terms of variety of colors.
(3000K, 4200K, 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 12000K)
* D1C and D3C models are genuine type HID bulbs with an integrated ignitor.
* D3C and D4C contain no mercury.
* The KDG genuine type bulbs technology have been drastically improved resulting in higher
stability as the spot method is used for fixing the round glass capsule and the socket together,
not the bonding method that is vulnerable to heat and is unstable.
* The bulb colors are now differentiated using ceramic colors, making it possible to identify even
when the light is turned off.
- 4200K (GREEN), 5000K (SKY BLUE), 6000K (WHITE)
- 8000K (BROWN), 12000K( PURPLE)
* Our products are compatible regardless of “S” or “R” models as shown below
- D1C (D1S/R), D2C (D2S/R), D3C (D3S/R), D4C (D4S/R)
* Bulb type : D1C(D1S/R),D2C(D2S/R),D3C(D3S/R),D4C(D4S/R)
* Colors (K) : 3000K ~ 12000K
* Power consumption: 35W
* Luminous intensity (cd): 200,000 cd
* Speed of light (lm): 1,900 ~ 3,200 lm
* Lifespan (hr): Can be used for 3,000 hours continuously