- Slim type inner tube can minimize cable tension.
· Very low friction coefficient (approx. 0.05~0.06; HDPE is 0.08~0.10.)
· HDPE is not rolled again like inner tube after releasing from reel.
· It is not twisted in the middle of installation.
· It is not pushed in the middle of installation (not increased).
· Slim type inner tube can be installed even in the highly bent tube.
- Slim type inner tube can protect cable and tube.
· No damage by friction due to towing rope
· No damage by friction against cable or PVC tube
· Melting point of slim type inner tube: 249 ℃ (Melting point of HDPE: 110 ℃)
- No damage even long-time exposure to chemical substance in the ground, petrochemical substance, or freshwater or seawater
- It can be fixed using standard tube closing device (or the device under using in the inner tube).
- Easy installation due to light weight and feasible handling
- Possible to provide a variety of cell types and length can be adjusted