* Ph-C : Total Parenteral Nutrition
* Ingredient(s) Composition : Each 100mL contains:
18 kinds of Amino acids ---------- 12g
D-Sorbitol (KP) ------ 5g
* Appearance : Colorless and transparent glass container for injection filled with colorless or pale yellowish clear solution.
* Indications & Users : Use to supply of amino acids in hypoprotainemia, malnutrition or before/after operation.
* Dosage & Administration : Adults : generally maximum daily dosage is 1-1.5g (as total amino acids)/kg (body wt.), I.V., and rate of infusion is commonly 10g (as total amino acids)/hr or 30-40 drops/min.
Dosage and rate of infusion can be properly adjusted to children, olds and burned patients who required more proteins.
* Storage : Hermetic container, Store at room temp.
* Package : 200mL