**MC-100A--Wedged Under Lip Screw Mount CMOS Camera
-Screw mount type - Easy to install
-Iron die-casting case – Small & sophisticated design
-High quality optical lens – Anti-fog, less distortion&noise, clear image
Wide view angle(170°)
-Premium CMOS color image Sensor – Clear day & night vision
--Gridline & vertical flip function
MC-100A CAMERA GUIDE
Available Mounting Positions: Under Lip Camera
||¼” CMOS sensor 270K
||Edge luminance compensation/Colour/contrast/sharpness/BLC
||Max 540 TV lines
||Composite 1.0(Vp-p) 75Ohm unbalanced
|Angle of view
||More than 48dB
||Regulated DC 12.0V(6.5V~18V)
||0.03amps(at DC 12V)Max
or Tailgate Handle Camera
Under Lip Camera Instructions
- Remove any truck/hatch panels needed to gain access to the trim above the license plate area around the license plate lights.
- Remove license plate light trim panel in order to mount camera
- Drill a 0.39” hole so mounting stem and harness can pass through panel. Apply the 3M adhesive tape to the back side of camera before mounting.
- Uncoil the camera harness and pass the mounting nut through the harness and tighten the camera onto the trim panel. *** Be careful not to over tighten the nut as it will cause the camera to be unleveled to the panel.
Tailgate Handle Camera Instructions
- Run the 3 pin connector through any grommets possible. In some cases, you might need to drill a ¼” hole through any metal to gain access to the other side. Run your harness to your video and power connection points. Wiring diagram is below.
- If needed, remove the tailgate access panel to gain access to the interior of the tailgate.
- Find proper position on tailgate handle to mount camera. Installing the camera correctly, the camera lens should be pointing square to the ground. You will need to cut the White Loop on the camera harness to get the correct camera view.
- Follow steps 3-5 above
RED – 12V+ Power
BLACK – Ground
RED (RCA Side) – Carries Power from RED wire above
WHITE LOOP – Reverse Camera Image (only for Tailgate Handle Option)*
- LOOP – Disable Parking Lines*
- After loop cut, power must be cut to camera. Unplug the 3 pin camera connector then plug together again