The road blocker system uses a barrier that is raised and lowered to control access by vehicles and is particularly effective for stopping forceful entry by vehicles. From system design and development to construction of load-bearing structural body, as well as the hydraulic drive unit and electronic control technology, the Road Block system was built using original technologies that were successfully localized. Since being introduced in 2005 as the first locally developed system of its kind, the road blocker system has been supplied to major industrial facilities, airports, military bases, and more. Produced at the D&S Technology factory, the road blocker system is designed, manufactured, installed, and maintained in accordance with ISO 9001 quality management standards and undergoes strict annual quality assurance evaluations by the Public Procurement Service and Korea Testing Laboratory.
D&S Technology makes every effort to ensure that all components of its system, even those that go unseen, are of the highest quality.
To prevent corrosion, the production process includes a complex process that creates a 100 percent zinc galvanized body and adds a special powder-coating process; together, these steps ensure a quality system that will last more than 10 years.
- Shock-bearing structural body
- Designed for automated operation and height control in emergencies
- Equipped with special hinge to allow installation on an incline
- Hydraulic circuitry system to allow for continuous high-speed raising and lowering
- Low-power operating system
- Unmanned automated integrated security system technology