Size : Full bore & Regular bore DN15 (1/2”) ~ DN 1,400 (56”)
Pressure Rating : ANSI Class 150 ~ 300, PN 16 ~ 50
Working Temperature : -29℃(-20℉) ~ +200℃(392℉)
Service : Gas(LNG/LPG), Oil, Hot Water, Steam etc, Petrochemical, Steel Plant etc.
Operator : Lever, Gear (Vertical/Horizontal), Pneumatic, Electrical actuator
- International Certifications and Standards
- Designed for use with district heating network, heat transfer piping, oil pipelines and gas industry application
- Same lifetime as the pipeline system
- Maintenance-free, no adjustment or lubrication with low running cost
- Bi-directional valve
- One-piece welded body & end-piece connection pipe* Note : Available end connection dimension to ASTM, EN, KS/JIS, Gost Standard etc.
- Mirror polished stainless steel ball tested spherical roundness.
- Bubble tight excellent sealing with carbon-reinforced PTFE (Teflon) seats.
- Pre-loaded seat springs ensure leak-tight at low pressure and reduce valve operational torque.
- Anti blow-out stem according to international standards.
- Double O-rings ensure the stem sealing and can be replaced.
- Stem dry bearing, metal with PTFE coating having self-lubricating capabilities need no additional lubricant.
- Body : Carbon Steel ST37, A106-B, STPG 370, A105, ASTM A516-60, A216-WCB or equivalent. Stainless Steel 304 or 316 (*option upon request)
- Ball : Stainless Steel 304 or 316 grade
- Seat : PTFE, carbon-reinforced PTFE, Nylon, Peek etc.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.