Isostatic Press is a reactor using isostatic pressure. which mezns exerting equal pressure in all direction. It uses water, oil, or other liquid / gas for isostatic pressure. It is used in compression molding, sintering, or sterilization of materials by pressurizing materials in pressure vessel. Ilshin Autoclave's Isostatic Presses are classified as CIP(Cold Isostatic Press) / WIP ( Warm Istostatic Press) / HIP ( Hot Isostatic Press) / FIP (Food Isostatic Press ) according to the purpose. It is applied in many industries such as metal forming. electronic components, food and ceramic industries
Put materials into mold and pressurize in pressure vessel by water or oil, then equal pressures are exerted in all directions.
• Metal forming and industrial components
• Electric / electronic components and circuits
• Production of a variety of weapons
• Polymer plastic resin synthesis and production
Classification of Isostatic Press
|CIP(Cold Isostatic Press)||2000 ~4000kg/cm2||Room temerature||Cold Isostatic molding|
|HIP(Hot Isostatic Press)||500 ~ 2000kg/cm2||1200~1800 oC||Hot isostatic molding|
|WIP(Warm Isostatic Press)||1000 ~3000kg/cm2||50~120 oC||Laminator|
|FIP(Food Isostatic Press)||1000 ~ 10,000kg/cm2||Room temerature ~70oC||High pressure food Processing|
- Uniform pressure distribution.
- Precisely controlled pressurization and depressurization.
- Uniform heat transfer to product in process.
- No need to rotate the product while in process.
- No need to do edge Trimming.
- No Edge Rounding incurred.
- No Camber occurred.
- Safe and easy operation.
For more information on our product portfolio, please contact us.
and click here!
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.