- P.E.B. is an abbreviation of the Pre-Engineered Metal Building System and provides space efficiency due to its long-span structure of up to 90m without an interior column.
- It is a 21st century construction model with functionality as well as aesthetical beauty, with its cutting-edge materials and constructional aesthetic design.
- It is a new construction method that can be suited 100% to the customers needs and wants in all stages of new constructions or extensions of existing buildings.
- It uses a cutting-edge design program imported from LOSEKE, a US company, reducing construction time and cutting costs from 20% to 40% when compared to the existing steel structure method.
- It is manufactured precisely by computers so there is no need for on-site welding, so the construction time decreases substantially.
- Uses: Large-scale factories, warehouses, logistics centers, shopping centers, sports facilities etc
This supplier supports payments for offline orders