Silicon Carbide bricks have different properties and chemical composition according to the manufacturing processes and their bondings as shown below.
- Oxide Bonded SiC : The matrix is composed of
- clay, silicate or mullite.
- Silicon Nitride bonded SiC : The main matrix
- componet is Si3N4.
- Self bonded SiC :The matrix componet is β-SiC
- Silicon Oxi-Nitride Combination : The bonding
- material consists of Si2ON2 and a small amount of
Our SSB bricks are so called self bond Sic bricks by forming β-Sic in matrix, which have superior resistance to oxidation, gaseous alkali attack, spalling and chemical reaction of molten metals with high temperature strength.
SBN, SBSW bricks are bonded by matrix of Silicon oxinitride and SB bricks are oxide bond silicon carbide bricks.
This supplier supports payments for offline orders
Telegraphic Transfer : T/T
Contact Payment Manager
Name : Han, Jong-Woong
Tel : 82-0617988114
Email : email@example.com
Shipping from :
Republic of Korea
1657-9 Taein-dong Kwangyang city Jeonnam Korea, 경기도,
Can't find a valid Shipping method for supplier account. Please contact the pertaining representative for detailed information.