1) All the control units on the console can be arranged by grouping them according to type by constructing with the main engine, secondary engine, generator and boiler.
2) Control units can be arranged so that all control unit operations can be performed below the shoulder height of the operator.
3) The control unit for diagnosis can be positioned at an appropriate place to prevent false operations and to facilitate easy operation.
4) The control unit and the measuring instrument and indicator light related to the control unit can be arranged so that they can be adjacent to or related with each other.
5) It prevents false operation of the device that can occur through the rolling of the ship.
This supplier supports payments for offline orders
Telegraphic Transfer : T/T
Contact Payment Manager
Name : LEE, WOONG-HEE
Tel : 82-0512619800
Email : email@example.com
Shipping from :
Republic of Korea
#1504-10 DADAE-DONG SAHA-KU PUSAN KOREA, 부산광역시,
Can't find a valid Shipping method for supplier account. Please contact the pertaining representative for detailed information.