What is a Smartmarker?
The Smartmarker is an idea sharing tool used in collaboration, brainstorming, lectures and meetings.
What does the Smartmarker do?
When the Smartmarker isn’t connected:
- Captures & digitizes everything on the whiteboard.
- Connect, watch, and contribute remotely even when you cannot see the actual whiteboard.
- It captures everything that is written and saves it in memory.
- Saved notes can always be imported later when the Smartmarker is connected to your device.
Smartmarker will connect with:
- Apple OS X and Windows computers.
- Apple and Android smartphones/tablets
Equil Note is free to download and available at:
The Equil Note app allows you to:
- iTunes for Apple (iPhone / iPad / iMac).
- Google Play Store for Android.
- Equil Website (www.myequil.com) for Windows.
- Stream your notes in real time to anyone around the world.
- Invite up to 20 users to view the content.
- Give edit permissions to as many as
Never lose a single note ever again
- Save or share a copy of the session as a
- Sync your notes with DropBox, Evernote, OneNote and iCloud.
- The Smartmarker supports the worlds largest capture area:
8ft x 5ft (X2)*
Enhanced Security Options
- Stream meetings on your own Windows or Linux server with our optional meeting server software.