With the increase in demand for mobile technology, such as mobile phones, digital cameras, and PMP, the demand for next-generation displays, AM OLED, will increase. According to Display Search, a research institute for the display market, the world market for AM OLED, which was $0.831 billion in 2007, is forecasted to grow rapidly, reaching $2.44 billion next year. In order to secure the reliability of our products as well as quantitative growth, EXPO Electronic Engineering has developed the AM OLED module aging system, EAMA-100.
# Features of the system
* The only system capable of aging all types of AM OLED modules (RGB, Serial, CPU type).
* The only system capable of aging 100 items at the same time.
* It is possible to express patterns for a variety of displays.
* Voltage breaker built-in it for over current.
* RGB and CPU type OLED modules can be driven up to a max. of 24 bits.
* MMC card reader employed, so it is not necessary to move the system to change the program and downloading data.
* Despite its reduced dimensions, it is capable of working on 100 modules at the same time, making it convenient to use and able to realize optimum space use.
This supplier supports payments for offline orders