A wide variety (0.75 - 90 kW) of mid to large size mixers that address a diverse range of needs
- We have put the most effort into gear arrangements, which have resulted in maximizing the mixers.
- We have developed combinations of revolutional speed and motor output to be increased sequentially in 17 steps.
- We have developed a simply structured 3-blade and 1-stage axial flow impeller with a high dispense-coefficient and low resistance-coefficient.
Easily replaceable mechanical seal
- We have developed a mixer that allows the mechanical seal to be replaced on site without further installation.
- The mechanic can swing the reduction gear box easily and replace the mechanical seal unit for a short time.
We have upgraded the reliability, functionality, and the safety of Mixers by using various measuring techniques, flow visualizing methods, imaging machinery, and Laser Doppler-Velocity meters (LDV) and computers.
In addition, to prepare for a possible break down of the Mechanical Seal attached Mixer, installation and removal of the mixer has been made easier and safer, as well as adding a Series that provides more efficient handling. We have already developed a new mixer series that allows for easier and safer operations. These are Mixers for the New Generation that could be recommended to any customers.
1) We have given the utmost effort into the Gear arrangements, which resulted in minimizing the mixers.
2) A large cost reduction, compared to former prices, can be realized by completely unifying parts. (Compare our prices)
3) The Compound Probability of the Rotational Speed and the Motor Output has been sharply expanded to 17 stages.
4) The 1-stage of the 3-Blade Axial Flow Impeller has been developed. The lowly positioned and uncomplicated wing features a high Discharge Coefficient and a low Drag Coefficient. Also, at least a 2-stage 4-Blade Pitched paddle installation is possible.
5) It is possible for any motor in the market today to be easily attached.
6) We have developed a Mixer that allows the mechanical seal to be replaced without any movements at the location of installation.
This supplier supports payments for offline orders
Telegraphic Transfer : T/T
Contact Payment Manager
Name : OK Pyungkwon, OK Taejun
Tel : 82-0325836321
Email : email@example.com
Shipping from :
Republic of Korea
95 Gajaeul-ro, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do (10871)
Can't find a valid Shipping method for supplier account. Please contact the pertaining representative for detailed information.
HADO mixers are the leading products in the industrial fields of petrochemicals and chemicals, pulp and paper, water and waste water treatment, FGD, oil and petroleum, mining and minerals, pharmaceuticals, slurry storage, and many other fluid applications.
HADO provides the agitators, the static mixers and chemical process equipment for fluid mixing applications. We always make efforts to upgrade the reliability, functionality and safety of the mixes by using flow visualizing methods and advanced CAE methods.
HADO appreciates all of our global customers use. We will always make our excellence to keep high quality for our faithful customers