* The CES projects are the totalized energy supply system, which can provide for district heat and cooling for the small to medium sized residential areas or the blocks of office buildings. The cost-effective installation of the smaller CHP plant for the limited business area, which can enhance the plant economy by improving energy utilization, can provide energy reliably, and help to reduce the energy transportation losses.
* District Power Supply This project is one of the CES for the power supply to a designated area, installing the power plant and the power distribution network. This does not require KPX for selling power.
* Key technologies
- Solution of the Best CES System through Energy Pattern Analyses
- Determination of Type & Capacity of the CES Plants
- Providing Solutions for the Heat Receiving & Surplus Heat Utilization
- CES Operation Modes & Energy Production Planning
- Design of the Power Substations & Power Distribution Network
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.