The Fiber Optic Repeater is designed for a cost effective solution in the wirelless mobile telecommunication network and the system consists of the donor(Master) and the remote(slave) unit.
The Master unit is installed in the BTS and the Slave unit is in the remote cell site. The Master unit receives the RF signal to convert into the optical signal and transmits the signal to the Slave unit through the fiber optic cable.
There are two configurations of the system; one is the single configuration for one Master with one Slave and the other is the cascade configuration to link one Master with up to three Slaves.
- Cost effecctive way to extend the base station coverage
- Minimize the insertion loss and the interference
- Reverse diversity for the high quality of service
- Remote control and monitor from the OMC through the NMS
- Local control through the RS232C interface
- Software downloadable
- Compact / simple design for easy installation and maintenance
- Outdoor repeater applied to CDMA/GSM/DCS/CS/3G
- Deployment for the shadow area such as underground, tunnel or metro region.
* Data Sheet
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.