RD Coupling can be installed in a shaft instead of casting drum in SH type.
It's normally for marines to protect an engine against converse torsions or vibrations from output side.
Instruction in change of an Element with RD Coupling or casting Drum
■ In case of change an Element with RD Coupling or casting Drum to repair,
mind if the friction surface is normal status as the below mentioned figure no.①
■ If the friction surface is out of balance as the below mentioned figures no.②, ③, ④,
the Clutch or Brake will not get a torque enough, It can be a cause of overheating or
fire from slipping the linings. Therefore, we recommend that a RD Coupling or casting
Drum should be changed when an Element has been changed.
INSTRUCTION AND CHECK POINTS TO INSTALL
1. A clutch should be installed on the parallel line of the shafts center.
The distance between Clutch and Drum should be 1.8~2.4mm (±0.3~0.5mm).
2. Keep the air pressure (Industrial machinery : 5.5 ~ 7 bar, Marines : 8.5 bar.)
3. Wide air-pipe line is better to supply the air to a clutch.
4. The hose between Rotary Seal and Solenoid Valve should be set up as short as you can.
5. Quick Exhaust Valve can help quick reaction.
6. A clutch may get a slight heat (30℃ ~ 60℃) at first, but it will disappear in a few days.
7. When a clutch get a noisy or dust, overheating, it should be stopped to check all parts
such as shaft, linings, horizontality, air pressure, etc.
8. Mind a fire from linings slipping, please check linings thickness by periods.
9. Must set up a safety cover with waring marks.
10. For others or any problems, do not hesitate to contact our company.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.