Sales Manager Coaching is training program to improve the abilities of sales managers. Throughout the sales manager coaching process, managers will reinforce their coaching abilities. Moreover, they will learn the knowhow to build a competent sales team by systemizing their sales organization.
- Middle managers of sales team who are willing to improve their sales performance
- Leaders and HR managers who want to adopt coaching in their sales organizations
- People who are willing to become a professional sales coach
20 hours (3 days Workshop (20 hours))
►Goals and projected results
►Inside the Program
- Able to take a leading role in creating coaching culture within a sales organization after the workshop.
- Able to understand successful factors in sales manager coaching and apply detailed coaching skills.
- Able to acknowledge the power of sales coaching “process” and remain active in business coaching.
- Able to improve performance at work through innovation in sales organization.
Module 1: Coaching Paradigm
Module 2: Coaching Skills
Module 3: Coaching Communication
Module 4: Coaching in Organization
Module 5: Professional Coach