DMT is a telephone available for transmitting voice and data, and satisfies all the specifications for water-proof and military standard for night operation. The voice signal is used CVSD(Continuously Variable Slope Delta Modulation), which is modulation system in DM(Delta Modulation), thus the analogue signal is changed into the digital signal. And, the transmission-line method is used 2 lines.
Data transmission is possible by connecting PC, MEROD, which is the terminal equipment in data.
- Transmitting voice and data with a digital system
- Its inspection
- Function of services : Compulsion , direct-communication phone, informal dial, abbreviated dial, incoming conversion, call conversation,
Call holding, conference, reservation, correspondent response, subscriber’s registration/disconnection/number change function
- Transmission distance/speed : 1.6Km(4Km given using power in LB), 2-line system in 16/32Kbps
- Voice coding scheme : CVSD(Continuous Variable Slope Delta Modulation)
- Line coder scheme :
- Signal system : CPC Signaling(EUROCOM D/1 in specification)
- Data terminal connecting system : CCITT V.24 / EIA RS-232C
- Data transmission rate(synchronizing/ asynchronous) : 19.2Kbps ~ 75bps
- Activation voltage/consumption power : CB power 48VDC±20%, LB power 53V DC, under 1.5W
- Size/weight : 18.5Cm(L)×24.5m(W)×11Cm(H), under 2.8Kg
This supplier supports payments for offline orders
Telegraphic Transfer : T/T
Contact Payment Manager
Name : PARK BYUNG KI
Tel : 82-0316392700
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping from :
Republic of Korea
254-1, Maegok-ri, Hobeop-myeon, Icheon Si GYEONGGI-DO, KOREA, 경기도,
Can't find a valid Shipping method for supplier account. Please contact the pertaining representative for detailed information.