- Collagen is a very important Albuminoid in fiber form that connects cells in the body of human
beings and animals.
- Collagen is largely produced when young. But the production rate slowly drops after the 20s that
once old, the skin loses elasticity, the gum gets damaged, muscles start to hurt, the blood vessel
walls get damaged, and age spots form on faces with frequent exposure to sunlight from free
radicals of harmful oxygen in the air generating a pigment called lipofuscin.
● Has the homeostasis effect on the skin (prevents the formation of fine wrinkles on the skin)
● Recovers tissue (recovers a fresh and fully elastic skin)
● Moisturizes (maintains a moist and shiny skin)
● Plays an important role in generating vitamin A for smoother skin.
● It keeps moisture in the body and helps the natural functions of skin for an excellent skin.
● The glycolic acid of collagen helps treat atopy.
Our Collagen Soap contains much moisturizer and glycerine that it is vulnerable to humidity.
Therefore, to maximize the use of collagen soap, always keep it in a dry place after use.
Usage of the soap
◈ For those who want an elastic and healthy skin.
◈ For those with rough skin from frequent wearing of makeup
◈ For those with crumbly skin that doesn’t absorb makeup well.
◈ For those with severe changes to the skin from seasonal changes.
◈ Each type has Korean medicinal herb components with excellent functions and performance.
Precautions to take
Our Collagen soap contains much moisturizers and glycerin that it is vulnerable to
humidity. Therefore, in order to maximize the usage of the soap, always keep the it in a dry place
after use for.
- We regret we cannot explain all the effects of the product because of the limited marking and
advertisement regulated by Korean drug related laws.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.