Carbon Clutch System
DACC have developed the clutch system which is the important power unit for land vehicles. At present, The road test have been performing to apply the NISSAN's Skyline and HUNDAI's TUSCANI model.
- The development of carbon clutch system of HUNDAI's TUSCANI : ~'03.5
- Dynamo-test of Clutch system : '03.5
- Road test apply the HUNDAI's AVANTE XD and TUSCANI model : '04.2
- The Carbon clutch for Racing Car : '05.7
Advantages of performance
- Very low weight
- Highest Thermal stress capacity
- Longer Service life and enhanced engine pick-up and faster gear change.
- No wear on the metal flywheel and on the pressure plate.
- Performance : 350 HP, 45Kgf.m,
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.