· KCC Direct Roving is a product whereby approximately 800~4,000
filaments are gathered to ORGANIC COMPOUNDS to form single
stand (referred as Single End Roving because of the
characteristic). Depending on the process, it classifies into use for
weaving, filament for winding and pultrusion. KCC product indicates
product identification codes such as DR 235, DR 236 and so forth
along with the tex of Roving.
· KCC Direct Roving product for pultrusion is E-glass type Direct
roving, designed for continuous process of pultrusion molded item that requires high strength into one
direction for the product such as Tent pole, structural Beam, Cable tray, hot stick and so forth, and it has
the following characteristics.
1. Sizing Agent and excellent Strand aggregation capability for the commercial viability with
UNSATURATE polyester, EPOXY, vinyl ester resin
2. Minimization of fuzz occurrence during pultrusion process and Rovings excellent unwinding
3. Manifest of excellent FRP characteristics with rapid resin impregnation and elegant surface