Fault Analysis Program is dedicated to simulating fault conditions in three-phase Electric Power
Systems. It checks the validity of the current breaker's size, capacity, and can be used to set
protective device coordination settings. User-friendly graphical interface, I/O functions and result
analysis functions that can make FAP a reliable program
- Project-based data management
- Compatible with PTI versions 28 through 30
- Rigorous solution
- Balanced and unbalanced fault calculation capability
- Very fast calculation speed
- Intuitive graphic environments
- Automated fault calculation
The user can set the p.u or physical unit, polar or rectangular coordinate form, and fault study
- Automated fault calculation: The user can select fault study group using a Sub-system, and then
automated fault calculation can also be performed.
- Fault currents and voltages: The user can check the fault currents and voltage in a/b/c phase or positive/negative/zero sequence.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.