It is an Electronic Parking System (EPS) for DC 12V – 24V Vehicles. When the vehicle is stopped, the driver does not need to continuously step on the brake pedal while driving. The driver can be at rest without worrying about the brake at whatever place might be—hill sides, slopes, planes, etc. When the driver steps on the accelerator pedal, the brake is released automatically to its previous position.
1. At rest: the right foot does not need to step on the brake pedal whenever the vehicle is stopped.
2. Steep slopes: The auto brake system ensures safety on sharp inclines by preventing the vehicle from moving backwards yet allowing an easy start-up. Hence it is very convenient for all drivers.
3. Safety: The system can protect the driver’s neck when hit from behind.
- Magnetic type-1 : DC 12V, 0.3A
- Solenoid valve type-1 : DC 12V, 0.6A
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.