Peat is natural organic humic material. The accumulated residue of Cyperus(reed, cotton grass, etc.) in the swamp of the cool highland in China has been slowly fermented and matured by microbe activities for more than 7,000 years.
It contains abundant humic acid, more than five times over peatmoss which is categorized as a same kind of peat material from Canada.
* Variable Effects on soil power
-Improve physical condition : Humic acid promotes aggregation of the soil. Air ventilation, water drainage and retention performance can be improved.
- Improve fertilizer maintenance and Wonderful Irrigation Control : Minus ion of humic acid absorbs necessary inorganic nutriment and minor elements for the plants. It also supply water to plants properly.
- Ease salt accumulation damage : Humic acid absorbs extravagant fertilizer and eases salt accumulation damage. Prevents rapid change of pH
- Improve phosphate absorption : Humic acid prevents biding of phosphate and aluminum ion, and promotes phosphate absorption of plants.
- Improve microbe environment : Humic acid can be a good home for microbe in the soil, and improve organic decomposing. Nutriment can be constantly supplied to plants.
- Natural humic acid : No chemical treatment in production process. It is a safe, natural and organic material